Click here to go to Notarial Records
1 - 2 - 3 - 4
All contracts contain the following parts, incorporating the six elements found in all notarial records discussed on the previous page . They will most often be in this order
- Reception of the parties by the notary.
- Identification of the parties (participantes or contrayentes), including the fiador (guarantor).
- Date and place of the contract.
- Phrase that explains the terms of the contract:
- money or property transferred, or service provided.
- price or amount loaned, and terms of payment or repayment.
- duration of the contract and/or length of time for payment or repayment.
- Language that legally formalizes the contract and defines the rights each party may have under the contract and its enforcement.
- Identification of the witnesses.
- Authentication by the notary.
- Signatures of the notary, witnesses and parties.
For more examples of Power of attorney records click here.